Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Jazz in Film playlist Featuring Angelo Badalamenti, Bernard Herrmann, John Barry and many more!

The newest playlist contains my favorite jazz from various movies, television and even video games. You'll notice a lot of Angelo Badalamenti, particularly the music he did for "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me." 
You'll also hear many other well known and not so well known composers. I'm starting the playlist off with what I consider to be one of the greatest sound tracks of all time, Bernard Herrmann's "Taxi Driver Theme"
Following that, you'll hear the theme to "Chinatown", "Fire Walk With Me", a track from "Romeo is Bleeding", "Body Heat" and many more.



Don't forget to subscribe on YouTube.
Am I missing a track you think deserves to be in this playlist? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment